Download The cjdns Installer (v0.8-proto18) Now!
Or, get the source.
The Santa Cruz Meshnet Project is proud to offer The cjdns Installer, an easy-to-use installation wizard that can get a cjdns node up and running on Windows in seconds!
The installer installs cjdns and the virtual "TUN" network adapter that it needs to work. It also generates a basic cjdns configuration file, and sets up a Windows service to automatically start cjdns on boot and restart it if it should ever crash.
You can become part of the meshnet in just 7 simple steps!
- Download The cjdns Installer. Be sure to use the latest version.
- Run the installer. Keep clicking Next in the wizard that pops up, and in the TAP-Windows wizard when it appears.
- You now have a working cjdns node! However, it may not do all that much because, if it doesn't have an up to date list of public peers, it won't be connected to anyone yet. This is the step where you go online and find some other cjdns users to peer with. The easiest place to do that is on IRC in the #cjdns channel on EFNet. If you don't have an IRC client installed, you can use this webchat link.
- Find the line "//Ask somebody who is already connected", and paste your peering credentials directly after that line. If you have multiple peers, be sure to separate them with commas!
- Save the file and exit Notepad.
- Congratulations! You are now a part of the meshnet! Visit some Hyperboria sites like Transitiontech, or sign up for a Hyperboria e-mail account @hyperboria.name.